Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) studies brilliance and quality-how outstanding individuals and organizations get their outstanding results.
Joseph O’Connor, a leading international NLP trainer and co-author of the bestselling Introducing NLP, offers a step-by-step guide to learning the NLP methods and techniques to help you become the person you want to be in the NLP Workbook.
The NLP Workbook is a complete guide to NLP that includes:
- How to create and achieve outcomes
- How to choose your emotional state and shift thinking
- Meta modeling your own internal dialogue
- All of the basic NLP techniques and training exercises
- An Action Plan with exercises and suggestions for skill-building
O’Connor discusses a range of topics from rapport and trust, and how to visualize, to negotiation skills, mental rehearsal and coaching.
NLP Workbook is a book for everyone and anyone interested in NLP. The neophyte will find definitions, examples, and a step-by-step entry into learning how to use NLP, and trainers will discover many new ideas for NLP training.